View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 09:21 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Bahaha I know right? I've just been a little down lately and started thinking about said Aussie bitch boy toook part iin breaking up my 11 year relationship because hes a sadistic cunt who hid behind someone who is obviously so ass ugly she STILL won't show her face online who banned me from Bloody Disgusting for no reason other than he told her to. Then a few years pass so I came back and when she found out it was me, her Aussie bitch boy appears out of nowhere saying some of the sickest and most disrespectful shit possible to me but as relentless as he waaas I ignored him for a week but the very first time i say something in self defense i get banned and only about an hour later they are laughing about it and he says "my work here is done".

I wish I had that kind of influence but then again Im not an STD eaten hooker though, so...
I hear ya, sometimes I wish I could be a master manipulator with the social skills of a cult leader like every other narcissistic s.o.b.I meet online but unfortunately for me I'm nothing like that so I just have to learn to ignore people who are like that. If I feel like everybody in a message board is against me for whatever reason then I simply quit going to that message board.