View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 06:29 PM
病気の

Quote:
Well... I'm back on Facebook... sorry for my so called vacation off the social network but we had blood and guts and insanity to do and well.... it's done now. I managed to get autographs for 150 copies of AGP:BOGAG and those are now being shipped as we speak... this weekend, I have more of the crew coming over and the rest will be ready for shipping next week. It will take a while... so keep your pants on... but we just started shipping today...
Announcements are coming this week... Our newest release for Unearthed Films for September, press release for Bloodshock and a new Unearthed label that has been in the works. So much exciting stuff in the works and behind the scenes... Please bare with me... If you think the excitement level is high now... give it two weeks.
Thank you all for being there for us and making Unearthed Films grow at an insane pace. Without you, I wouldn't be able to do the things I am doing and the help you have all done for us, via sharing, screenings, talking and watching about our films and upcoming projects has helped us to an extent that is really going to show in 2015.
Death and Dismemberment,
Stephen Biro