View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 03:03 PM
病気の

From the Director;

Quote:
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for giving American Guinea Pig: BLOODSHOCK the chance to shred some major flesh and blood! For all of the presales we did... we have been working like madmen to get it all together. The DVD's are finalized and off to the manufacturer. All T-shirts that have been bought, have been ordered. I sent out an email blast to everyone who was supposed to get one so we know your size. Out of the 52... only 5 people did not respond. I will have some back ups of different sizes and hope you contact us soon.

Prop certificates are in our hands, all of the cases for the props that can fit into collectible cases are here... Baphomet's masks are ready to go and the order from Vultra Video VHS Big Box is in... I am hoping we get it all in in a quiet storm of guts and gore in TWO WEEKS! Maybe THREE depending on shipment times!

Once it is here... ALL OF IT! Then I am setting a signing party up for cast and crew. I think the amount of dvd's we pre-sold (About 600) is going to make their hands and fingers numb signing them all. It will be done locally and once it is set in stone... we will invite any of you.. who are local to come by and hang out with us.

I'd like to thank you all... for helping us get the next film in the American Guinea Pig Series the go ahead. I hope you enjoy this... my first feature film I directed as the CEO of Unearthed Films. We know this film will be torrented and I know... none of you would do that to us... cause we're indie and were giving you the ultra gore and mind-bending horror you crave but have not gotten for the longest time.

You are all the reason we can do this. We hope you enjoy the future films we have in line and just remember... if you can't give someone a flower... you can give them a Bouquet of Guts and Gore!

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro