View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I think I'm fine. It's just some things in life have been really bugging me more than usual lately and I don't think doctors can prescribe a pill to fix that.
They can, actually. I am bipolar. I can be totally fine one moment and then if something triggers me, like say something that just particularly annoys me or rubs me the wrong way it can immediately set me off and I explode into a manic episode where I sometimes say a whole bunch of shit without thinking about it and it often ruins friendships and I know it had a lot to do with the destruction of a relationship I was once and. I have been off of my meds lately since I moved but I am going in a few weeks to see a psychiatrist to get back on my medicine. Antidepressants will help you feel happier and just all-around more positive and there are also mood stabilizers that help with that as well and can assist the antidepressants. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I would recommend going and seeing a psychiatrist because there are a lot of different medicines out there and sometimes it takes a while to find the right one that specifically suits you and your needs but as long as you are willing to give it a try I am sure that what's you do find the right medication you will feel a lot better About yourself and the world around you.