View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 20

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the Island. It's daytime, fade to a shot of Dante, standing on a hill, looking across at a different small town. The wind dramatically blows his long white hair. He puts on his helmet, chuckles to himself, then starts running down the hill towards the village. Fade to a shot of the town. Fade into the market square, everyone is bustling around. Pinkfloyd is at her stall, charming customers, Disease is selling his pieces of woodwork in an attempt to make enough money to rebuild the house. He's selling a chair to Chronogrl.

Chronogrl: Thankyou, this will look very nice in the corner of the Inn!

Disease: No problem.

Chronogrl: And again, sorry to hear about last night. It's disgraceful...

Disease: I'm glad you feel that way.

Chronogrl: Pardon?

Disease: Listen, take this and open it at home. You cans show your sister but nobody else.

He hands her a small envelope.

Chronogrl: Okay...

She walks off with the chair. The camera follows her into the inn. She puts the chair down and walks up stairs. She goes into her room and reads the letter. Disease's voice plays.

Disease: Dear friend,

As I know, many of you are quite frankly sick of the way we are treated by our leaders. Well, after last night I have decided enough is enough. It's time we stood together and rebelled. If you do not wish to take part in this rebellion, that is fine, but I ask you, please burn this letter and speak of it to nobody. You have been given this because you are trusted.

If you wish to be part of the rebellion, then at nightfall, walk up to my wood shop. It is about quater of a mile into the woods, there is a small path leading to it. Our plans will be discussed there. Now, once again, please burn this letter so as nobody who is likely to put a stop to this willget their hands on it.

Yours Faithfully,

Disease

She gasps, then walks out of her room.

Chronogrl: Hammer. Hammer!

The voice sounds from V's room.

Hammerfan: In here.

Chronogrl walks into the room. V is on the bed, sleeping. Hammerfan is gently pouring some medicine into his mouth.

Chronogrl: How is he?

Hammerfan: He was pretty badly hurt last night. But his breathing has steadied, and his wounds are dressed.

Chronogrl: Good...

Hammerfan: What did you want?

Chronogrl: Take a look at this.

Hammerfan reads the note.

Hammerfan: Oh dear...

Chronogrl: What?

Hammerfan: Those poor people are going to be killed.

Chronogrl: What?!

Hammerfan: Well, you don't expect this to work. The castle will slaughter them like lambs.

Chronogrl: You mean your not going?

Hammerfan: Are you?

Chronogrl: Of course! It's about time somebody stood up and said "Enough!" I can't miss this. We have to get our honor back!

Hammerfan: Sister, please don't. Don't you realize how risky it is?

Chronogrl: I'd feel safer in a group, ready to fight than just waiting here for the inevitable day that they send the soldiers to get us "in line".

Hammerfan: What's got into you? You're not usually like this.

Chronogrl: I've just had enough! The castle are demanding free ale for their soldiers, they've been putting up taxes to a foolish rate and if anybody speaks out they disappear!

Hammerfan: Exactly! So please, don't speak out! I couldn't live without you! You're my little sister.

Chronogrl: My mind is made up.

Hammerfan: I respect that...

The two are silent for a moment, then Hammerfan looks down at the mattress.

Chronogrl: What?

Hammerfan: What on Earth is that?

Chronogrl: I can't see anything.

Hammerfan reaches down and pulls out Geddy's sword from under the mattress.

Hammerfan: My word...

Chronogrl: That's ged-

Hammerfan rushes up to her and puts a hand on her mouth.

Hammerfan: Don't say it! Somebody could be listening.

Hammerfan looks at the sword in detail.

Chronogrl: That's amazing...I never thought it was real.

Hammerfan: Neither did I.

Chronogrl: Why does he have it?

Hammerfan: Oh no.

Chronogrl: WHAT?!

Hammerfan: He must be going to kill the creatures!

Chronogrl: Well, yeh. Isn't that why he's here?

Hammerfan: no, but if he's got this. It must be serious.

Chronogrl: Oh yeh...it must be-

Hammerfan: Something really powerful.

They look down at the sleeping V.

Hammerfan: We can't let him do that.

Chronogrl: Why not? He has the sword, it'll be a piece of cake.

Hammerfan: Think about it will you?!

Chronogrl: I don't get it.

Hammerfan: Look at him! He's as weak as a mouse right now.

Chronogrl That's not our problem. I know he's nice and all but-

Hammerfan: I'm not letting him.

Chronogrl: What's got into you? Since when did you become all protective over our guests.

Hammerfan: It's nothing.

Chronogrl: Oh you don't!

Hammerfan: What?

Chronogrl: I thought you had a thing for Despare.

Hammerfan: You're crazy.

Chronogrl: Hammer and V, sitting in a tree, lifted her skirt and showed her knee!

Hammerfan: Oh grow up!

Chronogrl: Why? You have enough wrinkles for both of us!

Hammerfan: You have three seconds to leave or I step on Ripley!

Chronogrl: Really? RIPLEY!

The creature runs into the room, looks at Chronogrl and meows happily, the at Hammerfan and it's eyes glow red and it begins hissing, showing it's mouth of fangs.

Chronogrl: Good girl! Who's a li'l hoochie poochie puddy tat? YOU ARE!

She picks up the bald creature and carries it away. Hammerfan looks back at V, smiles, rubs his forehead, then walks out of the room, carrying the sword. She takes a burlap sack from her room and walks out the back, to the river running behind the Inn. She picks up some rocks, puts them in the sack and carefully drops it in the river. The sword sinks down. The camera follows it. As it touches the river bed, the ground begins glowing, then suddenly, a shockwave travels through the ground. The camera shows the volcano, which shakes with the shockwave, then settles. Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 08-26-2009 at 08:03 AM.