View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 04:06 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
HF you droppin' Fbombs
I thought yous was a good girl

On the realside tho y'all can't fade my old skool fav...

Is this what you youth call "weed"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleOfSalt View Post
OH YAY this thread sounds awesome!

(Oh I was one of the weird kids that LOVED the peanut butter taffy. I knew that I was basically painting a target of ridicule on my chest for liking them, but I didn�t care. I actually would wad up a few unwrapped pieces to make a MEGA peanut butter taffy wad and then just work on chewing that up.)

I absolutely disliked things like Smarties and Sweet Tarts. To me, those candies are too similar to Tums or Mylanta tablets...NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. Gross. Necco wafers as well...they skeeved me out.

Also, sometimes the toys that were thrown in for fun were gross: the worst being those damn rubber WITCH FINGERS with the gnarled knuckles and the long red or black nails. I didn�t mind them so much as I hated the way they smelled. THey smelled AWFUL and made my candy smell awful in the process, lol. Plus you only ever got ONE, so it was kinda pointless lol...usually ended up just trading crap candy to one kid in the group and then he/she ended up with all the gross witch fingers lol

Oh and BUBBLE GUM. Nothing is worse than thinking you�re unwrapping a hunk of candy and then you take a bite and this horrible dusty chemical coating puff explodes in your mouth and suddenly its like chewing on hardened Pepto Bismol. Crappy bubble gum in a Halloween candy bag is sadistic.

As for the worst: marshmallows. Marshmallows, in my opinion, belong in hot chocolate, s�mores, Peeps, and freeze-dried form for Lucky Charms. Marshmallows, especially cheap bagged marshmallows, do not survive the brutal hell that a steady cascade of candy into a plastic bucket creates. As a matter of fact, they just get sticky and melted and become nothing but a binding agent for all of the rest of the awesome candy in your bucket. No matter how cute Halloween shaped marshmallows are, you better be keeping that blasphemous substance far away from young trick or treaters and their precious collection of confection.
Anglewitch?