View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits roll. Fade too Massacre Man and Gorephobia. They're both laying unconscious, a slight fire around them. Someone slaps Massacre Man. The hand slaps him once more and his eyes blink opens. He's badly charred. The face looking at him is Dante.

Massacre Man: Captain Dante?

Dante: Massacre Man, friend. What are you doing here?

Massacre Man: Have to reach...emergency manual reboot.

Dante: I don't know if you'll be getting down there.

Massacre Man: Where's Gorephobia?!

Dante: Sitting there, he's fine.

Massacre Man: We have to reach the reboot. Get the message out to other ships.

Dante: You're on the other end of the station. You won't make it there!

Massacre Man: Then what do we do?

Dante: You come with me. I'm going to find you somewhere safe. You can't fight. Your injuries are too bad.

Massacre Man: I can't! I have to help.

Dante: You'll die.

Massacre Man: A good captain puts himself last.

Dante looks him up and down.

Dante: You never could give up, could you?

Massacre Man: That's why my ship wooped yours at baseball.

Dante laughs.

Massacre Man: What about Gorephobia?

Dante: He looks badly burned. I don't know if he'll make it.

Massacre Man: So what? We just leave him there?

Dante: The fire around should act as a good deterrent. But I don't think those things will be one of his worries when he's being barbecued.

Massacre Man: We'll take him with us. It'll slow us all down but...

Dante: Pick him up...

Massacre Man lifts Gorephobia on to his shoulders.

Dante: Maybe I should...

Massacre Man: What?

Dante: We're in a ward...

Massacre Man: So?

Cut to Massacre Man and Dante pushing a trolley along a hallway with Gorephobia on it.

Massacre Man: Where to?

Dante: I have a friend to find.

Fade to Hammerfan. She's holding a gun whilst laying on the floor, pointing it out the hole in the door of Monalisa's shop. She looks pale. There's a lot of blood around her leg. Her eyes droop and then she slumps. The gun fires at the door. Fade to Chronogrl. She's running down a flight of stairs. One of the creatures jumps at her from below. She grabs it and bites at the top of it's head. It screams and scratches her. She falls backwards then dives at it, her fist outstretched. The fist misses and makes a dent in the metal wall. It walks down the stairs as she walks towards it slowly.

Chronogrl: Lets dance...

Lux Lucis: Whatever you say barbie.

She trips slightly.

Lux: Enjoy your trip? Bitch.

Chronogrl: I would have sent you a postcard but I forgot...

She pulls a knife from her pocket and throws it with great aim. The creature falls to the floor. She stamps on it's head.

Chronogrl: I killed you.

She proceeds down the stairs and arrives at a door marked; Level 2, Hall G.

Chronogrl: They almost made it too easy...

She presses the button on the door and it opens. Bullets fly towards her and she dives out of the way. A few pound into her legs.

Chronogrl: CHRIST!

The camera shows the sights through the door. Roshiq is standing there, all of his guns exposed from his legs and most skin removed. He has some deep scratches in him and the blades at the tip of his fingers have been replaced with even longer blades. His camera eye has been removed and now there is a deep metal hole, and sticking out of that slightly is a small gas stove lighter. A tube sticks from the back of his head on the side of his new eye. It leads to a gas tank strapped to his back crudely. He walks forward awkwardly and speaks in a very jolted manner

Roshiq: Commmmp-ply or ...die!

Chronogrl peeks around the corner again and more bullets fly towards her.

Chronogrl: Shit.

Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...