View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:37 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
I was planning on going to see Justice League on Sunday, but my plans are rapidly changing.
With JL, WB have started to think little more 'wisely', I guess. Cause as a movie, it's got plenty of flaws, poor editing, bad cgi, very weak plot structure and a poorly done villain with one dimensional character who was so weak that even though they used such tagline as "YOU CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD ALONE" but literary in the movie he was so douchebag of a villain that even Superman alone could have beat him single handedly within a minute if he wanted to or got the chance. Despite having several issues or problems like that the movie still somehow turned out as a fun & entertaining watch as they clearly decided to treat it lightly by kicking out Snyder for good and assigned Whedon to turned it at least a barely enjoyable ride for the moviegoers. Though not even close to WW's shadow but at least an improvement over stupid ass earlier films like BvS, Suicide Squad and that chaotic mess of MOS.

Little minor spoilers for JL that I'm sure won't ruin your fun while you'll going to see JL:

Snyder's 2 consecutive movies got this strange obsession for 'mother'...in BvS, Batsy stopped killing Sup when he came to know both of their mother's name is same & Sup's mother is in danger, asking for his help (as he almost beat the crap out of him) and in JL, Steppenwolf was running after the mother boxes crying out "Oh Mother! Oh Mother!" throughout the movie

Last edited by roshiq; 11-24-2017 at 09:39 PM.