View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 01:42 PM
Horror Fan

Finally this afternoon I read that a masked clown is chasing people at a bus stop near a wooded area in Ohio.

Quote:
CCS officials say person in clown mask with a knife chased student

Police will be monitoring a north Columbus bus stop this morning after one student said a person in a clown mask chased him with a knife.

The 14-year-old boy was headed to the bus stop Tuesday morning near Sandalwood Place on his way to school at Columbus North International School. He said around 6:15 a.m., a guy in a clown mask, dressed in all black, chased him with a knife.

Moms in that neighborhood said they’re reminding their kids to pay attention and follow their gut.

“I thought it was crazy!” said mom of two Tombi Williams, who lives in the neighborhood where it happened.
http://nbc4i.com/2016/08/31/ccs-offi...hased-student/

And in a Chicago cemetery a few months ago, another clown was caught on video:

Quote:
A clown was recently sighted in a Chicago cemetery late at night, raising questions and alarm among many locals. A couple saw and recorded the brief encounter with the colorful creeper. As Dave Savini of CBS Chicago reported:

“The cell phone video tells it all: A person dressed in a clown suit, trespassing at historic Rosehill Cemetery in the dead of night. Julia Graham says she was ‘freaked out’ at the figure as it ran toward the main gate. She and her husband were driving by around 10 p.m. ‘When we get closer, we realize it’s a clown, which is super weird,’ she says. The first picture her husband snapped was of the clown scaling the 7-foot-tall gate at the Ravenswood Avenue entrance.”

The clown apparently stood in front of the cemetery waiting to be illuminated by the headlights of a passing car. Once he (or, possibly, she) was seen, the clown paused, waved slowly for maximum creepy effect — likely inspired by the famous scary film clown Pennywise of Stephen King’s novel and TV miniseries “It” — then scaled the gate and ran away.

Officials investigated and found no vandalism in the cemetery — just a clown waiting for an audience.
http://www.seeker.com/creepy-clown-s...770066555.html

Video of the Chicago clown via YouTube:

Last edited by MichaelMyers; 09-01-2016 at 02:52 PM.