View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 08:57 AM
Banned

I can't help but feel like they could have just as easily made this new Halloween movie Helloween 9 rather than completely cancelling out all the sequels and just ripping off with Texas Chainsaw Massacre did, which turn that series into garbage, and as cool as the trailer looks, will probably do the same thing to Halloween. I mean all they had to do was make it where Jamie Lee Curtis didn't die. I mean everyone thought Michael died at the end of H2O but so they can continue making sequels they made it so it wasn't him. why are they taking an idea that another film franchise had which completely ruined the series and turned the biggest part of their fans against them and apply it to such a National Treasure of a film series just so they can ruin it for the sake of making a mediocre amount of money from a horror movie? I mean yeah, it will probably be number one the first weekend it's out but then drop to number five or six the next week because everyone who went to see it tells their friends stay the hell away from it. This is just a waste of time and money and the studios way of saying "fuck you guys we don't care if we are ruining one of your favorite horror series because we are making money so you can just suck it".

Last edited by Morningriser; 09-26-2018 at 08:59 AM.