View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Evil Dead

Kill Theory (2009)

I Thought the trailer made this movie look really good with a lot action it.

This movie 3 couples going to cabin for the weekend and soon are in danger when some stranger Kills one their friends and tell to Kill there Friends, If no one kills they will die.

I think the plot for the movie was decent twist on normal cabin in the woods movies There had some decent actors, who don't over act their scenes.

There were decent Bloodly moment in this movie, they could have been more bloody for slasher movie.

I felt this movie a bit too much like Donkey Punch that came year before, Which I didn't really like at all, (Not seen it that movie for while, May need to re-watch that, I didn't really like that at the time)

I didn't like how the movie ended at all, I thought it decent twist on normal slasher movie but don't think there anything that really stood out their for this movie to get notice.

4/5 out of 10

A Little Bit Zombie (2012)

This movie of with mosquito flying and there stink a Zombie, Mean while a guy, his best friend, his sister, and his bride-to-be (also a "bridezilla") come to the Cabin to have Stag night.

Craig get bitten by that mosquito zombie, Some he slowly start act a bit diffrent then normal.

This movie had me laughing a few times , with some silly gags like Farts and Funny vomits scenes.

I one the worst Chick fight scenes but I do think it was meant to be bad as I did find it funny.

There were some bloody moment in this movie at start and in the last few scenes, The rest of the movie wasn't meant bloody moment.

As Craig is only a bit of a Zombie,I think the acting this movie is very campy and in fits in perfectly with the rest of the movie.

During the credits there some funny pictures and small scene at the very end, which I thought was nice funny touch to this to campy fun movie.

it not as good the big names like Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Braindead, this movie is more on the level of Fido or Wasting away.

I going 7 out of 10 really good fun!