View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 2

Opening credits roll. Fade into a shot of the town. It's the same night and the rain is pouring heavily.

V: Won't this stuff let up?

Despare: What? Oh. The rain. Er...no.

V: Great. I moved into a rain forest without the forest.

Despare: Ha. Yes. Well, I must go home. I've got to do the service tomorrow.

V: You don't sound too excited.

Despare: Yes well. I'm just tired.

He waves a hand in V's direction and walks to the church.

V: Wait! What do I do now?

Despare: Go to the blacksmith's.

V: At half bloody three in the morning?

Despare ignores him and rushes off to his house next to the church. V turns to face the Blacksmiths. It looks tatty and small. He walks up to it. One of the windows is smashed. He knocks on the door. Some rumbling is heard and then the door opens. A bald man with a bushy beard and no eyes appears at the door.

V: My god. I've wandered into a childs fairytale.

Fade to a shot of the castle. The Return is in the same place. The remains of the girl are being eaten by the two dogs. The Return gets up and goes over to a cabinet. Be pulls a key from his pocket and opens it up. Inside is a slab of Rock with the letter "D" on it. He puts his hand to the concrete and feels a surge of energy. Suddenly the piece of rock begins glowing. There is a burst of light and a screeching sound. Then all goes still. The Return goes back to his seat and begins scratching his chin and smiling. He looks across at the two dogs. They've finished the girl.

The Return: Chucker, Ferret. You two are hungry today.

He reaches across and rings the bell. A young boy walks in.

Boy: Yes sire?

The Return: Would you stand in the corner for me?

Zoom out with the sounds of the boy being ripped apart and The Return laughing. In the night sky a dragon appears, flying towards the castle with a man dressed in silver, spiked metal riding it. It screeches and the screen goes black.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 08-26-2009 at 08:59 AM.