View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 08:17 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
I know my opinions on the original Dawn arent echoed by many, but I saw it as a definate low point of the series. It was still a good movie...but compared to Night and Day, and even Land, it didnt hold up. For me, at least. The acting was bad [not that acting should be expected in a zombie movie], the plot was totally wasted [The mall was a damn great idea...put to waste], and it had very few memorable moments. It did have the Raiders though...the movie definatly picked up part way through. Also, and this could get me some strange looks, I thought the exploding heads were WAY overused. Sure it was a cool effect...but it went the same way as the solar weapons in Blade...cool, buy way,way overused. =The main thing it had going for it was that it set major info for Day and Land [that the zombies have some grasp on their past lives]
ARGHH!!! Haha, I loved the original 'Dawn', it was probably my favorite. The clowny music playing while the zombies rip open the humans, I LOVE that scene. I have that goofy ass song on my computer.