View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Evil Dead

scaryminda15

ok heres my dream that was last night . i was at my own house and i was running from these guys like there was four to five of them with guns chasing me i ran into the bathroom just missing getting shot somehow the door stayed shut like they couldnt open it although the lock was useless so than bullets started to come from the the door barley missing me i could actually see the bullets flying passed me in their complete form like in slow motion but it happened to fast i was trying to open the window, but it got weirder i could see the guys faces and hear them like i was seeing through the door and the window wouldnt open it was stuck and yet all the bullets still kept coming a couple got so close it was like the matrix on it moved very fast then i finally got the window open i climbed out and i jumped just missing the guys coming to get me and i was clinging to the gutter then i jumped down but i didnt feel myself actually doing it like i was having a flashback which this happened when i was back in the bathroom with my dad and his girl friend explaining to them what happened to me and then i work up .

talk about a weird dream huh, i have more like them alot only crazier. i would like to here ur comments and if u can tell me what it mean please inform me by pm bye all.