View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Thumbs up Congrats Chrono!

From the very first (a movie idea for the hard-headed audiences of the world) to the last (make your own horror movie)...Chrono have been faced some really tough & awesome challenges and all the time the way she answered them all were truly & highly creative, intelligent and brave! She always maintained a standard quality to her works & never disappointed her fans;). So it's great to see that she has finally won the crown of such a great & amazing competition (Kudos to V & the judges for that..you are simply awesome!).

Now, let's wait for the next one...I hope there will be more participants who somehow missed this one but I believe they hold great potentials & talents to make the judge's work more tougher till next time.

Btw, how about to declare some special Jury/Critique or Fan Award for some memorable performances?:)
We all have come across some fantastic challenges with some excellent answers that we'd love to see in big screen anytime, specially like Flayed's Garrote, Bwind's At Sundown, Bloodrayne's The Deal with Davy Jones, FC's Ashes to Ashes and none other than Chrono's Prometheus Bound...These are my recommendations.