View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*__V__ hears the gun shots just as he enters the room ABnormal walked into, they both quickly drop to the floor to avoid being shot and they hide under the desk, they whisper to eachother*

__V__: I didn't mean that I haven't showered for 3 days at this moment.

ABnormal: Shut up, I don't want to get shot.

__V__: Just listen for a minute.

ABnormal: Please stop talking.

__V__: I'm trying to explain something to you.

ABnormal: Not now.

__V__: Yes now.

ABnormal: Stop talking!

__V__: I will when I'm done.

ABnormal: You're gonna make them find us

__V__: No I'm not.

*They hear the sound of the door closing to the room they're in, somebody has just entered, they both stop whispering to eachother, cut to two of the men standing in the lobby searching the other rooms, they hear the sound of a desk hitting the ground and 2 gunshots, the man walks out in the mask*

Masked Man #1: That's all of 'em. I got the last 2.

Masked Man #2: Great, let's get home, I heard that Tales From The Crypt is gonna be on tonight.

Masked Man #3: Hold on, rookie. Let's check out your work.

*The second and third man enter, the first stays, the two men enter a room and find a man in a white T-Shirt and boxers laying on the ground, the desk had smashed his head to pieces, Masked Man #3 kneels next to the body*

Masked Man #3: Ok, where's the other one?

*Zoom-Out, Masked Man #1 is standing behind him, he slips off the mask, it's really __V__ in the suit*

__V__: I don't know, I guess she got away.

*Masked Man #3 turns to __V__, just as they're face-to-face __V__ blows his brains out, __V__ throws his gun to the ground and snatches #2's, he hits him across the face with it, knocking him to his knees, __V__ grabs him and smashes his face against the doorknob until the mask breaks and he hears the bones shatter, __V__ walks over to the closet and opens it, ABnormal steps out*

ABnormal: Did you get shot? Did you shoot him? I heard gunshots.

*__V__ points to two bulletholes in the ceiling and then at Masked Man #3, the walkie talkie on #3 has beeps*

Man in The Mask: Is the building clear?

*__V__ looks at ABnormal and grins*

__V__: One second...

*__V__ walks over to the walkie talkie and picks it up and answers the man's question with a calm, serious "Fuck you"*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 03:00 AM.