View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*__V__ sits at a computer in the news station typing, he hasn't cleaned any of the blood or dirt on him from earlier that day, the weathergirl, ABnormal approaches him with a bottle marked "Z-Ropis", she sits on the chair next to him*

ABnormal: Hey...

*__V__'s eyes are glued to the screen he isn't paying attention to anything around him*

__V__: Fuck off.

ABnormal: I just wanted to know what happened to you.

__V__: Fuck off.

*She takes a sip of the water then walks away, __V__ still pays perfect attention to the screen, he stops typing, then presses the print button, he had written an entire film script on what had happened to him earlier that day*

__V__: I can finally get out of this piece of shit news station.

*__V__ leaves the room and enters the set on which everything is filmed, he watches the ABnormal presenting the weather, he catches her eye and mouths the words "Sorry", she nods at him and enters the elevator, when he gets downstairs he sees a dead body lying on the ground, another on a desk, their mouths, throats and stomachs burned completely open. He walks outside when a man gas mask leaps in front of him*

Man in mask: Get back inside.

__V__: Why?

Man in mask: We're to understand there's a disease broken loose, we have to quarantine this area.

__V__: But there's nothing wrong with me.

Man in mask: Listen, this will be over soon, just go back inside. We'll take care of this and you get on with your business.

__V__: How soon will this be over?

Man in mask: 3 days, tops.

__V__: What if I don't go back in there?

Man in mask: I get to do what I've been waiting to do ever since I started this job.

*The man in the gas mask pulls out the AK-47 strapped to his back and points it at __V__*

__V__: Well... shit...

*__V__ pounds his fist onto the front of the gun making it flip and the back hits the man in the mask in the chin, knocking him down, __V__ starts running, he turns the corner into an alley next to the station, he stops and is face-to-face with a dozen people wearing the same suit and gas masks.*

__V__: Fine, I'll go in.

*__V__ turns around and walks inside, the men then proceed to bar and block the door to prevent any escapes, __V__ walks past the bodies and gets back into the elevator*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 02:59 AM.