View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 12:20 PM
Scares Little Kids

Hello All, I must say that I am a avid Hellraiser fan and this is what I think....

Hellraiser was excellent... I think it was one of the best horror movies of the time because it gave a new dimention to horror films.

Hellraiser 2 could have been better.... I don't think the story was as deep as it should have been and it left a pretty bad taste in fans mouth.

Part III Hell on Earth I found to be Awesome... Pinhead comes into his own and you find out the History of how Pinhead come to be. I thought the new Cenobites were a great touch because it made the entire story more modern.

Part IV Bloodline I thought was also very good... The orgion of the box and how it haunted the family's Bloodline was a great stroryline. I was not too happy with the ending because it did end in the future and it almost seems as if Pinhead is offically dead. I still thought the overall movie was good though.

Part V if I am correct was Inferno and I really didn't care for it.... I thought that the movie was very slow and pretty choppy... Having Pinhead in the end was the only saving grace to the movie and it seemed as if Pinhead was a much more calm and friendlier Cenobite and I found that to be very uncharaterist of him. If you are a fan you have to watch it but you could skip it and be ok...

Part VI was Hellseeker and I was impressed with this movie becasue they bring back Ashley Lawerence. Her change from the little winey girl in part I and II to a mature woman that has to deal with problems was a credit to the story line... Once Pinhead is introduced again to Ashley's charater was very interesting and they make a few references to the first two movies that made it a little more interesting. And finally the ending was a little shocking in Hellseeker so I would call it a successful movie...

Overall, I would check them out.