View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:12 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post

Classic B-movie 80s stuff. And the cast - Bruce Campbell, Tom Atkins, Richard Roundtree, Robert Z'Dar - fans like me getting a geekgasm! Add to all of it, the experience of watching it on superbly sharp grainy VHS. No words can suffice.

After watching Women in Black a couple nights back and Maniac Cop just now, I have a confession to make - I feel right at home when I pop in an 80s film, specially if it's an 80s horror. It's like I have arrived back home after a tour of an unknown city far, far away. The background music, the cinematography of the city the film is based in (specially at night), the 80s fashions, and the whole feel-good feeling...oh yes!

Apologies to all fans of contemporary horror, but I love my 80s films to bits. Your films might be brilliant, but mine are...nostalgic. Simply put, I love them.

And they are my home.

Now to catch up on the sequel. :)
My dear V, you're a fucking nerd. And i think you're drunk. Again.

Sir Campbells role in that movie was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too little concidering he was actually the hero and especially especially because his character was by far the most interesting in that movie. I personally watched it again a couple of nights ago and i actually ended up swithing over to something else about 15 minutes before the end. I frankly thought the storyline just went worse and worse.

I remember the sequal being better tho. And more Campbell. :)

Last edited by Angra; 02-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.