View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Nancy Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
That guy and his snow and dogs... I love dogs don't get me wrong, White Fang and Call of the Wild were my life when I was in middle school when we had to read the later for class, but you'd think the formula would get stale after a while... I'll be damned if I don't want to read them now though. Wish I remembered where my copies were now. 8(
I got a vintage paperback copy of Call of the Wild/Wild Fang with the price 45 cents printed on the cover. It looks like those old pulp novels. I have a few pulp novels, Nothing Lasts Forever by Roderick Thorpe and Out of the Dark by Ursula Curtiss. I have to sit down and read them. I got halfway through Chapter One of Call of the Wild and stopped. I want to pick it up again. I'd also like to read other anthropomorphic books like The Fox and the Hound by Daniel P. Mannix, Watership Down by Richard Adams, and The Animals of Farthing Wood series by Colin Dann.
"Fool: Well I don't want in, I want out.
Alice: Sometimes 'in' is out." - Wes Craven, People Under the Stairs
Quote:
"I take back every bit of energy I gave you. You're nothing. You're $%^&." - Wes Craven, A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Ultimate Dream Warrior