View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 05:58 PM
That fucking Guy...

I'm a little closer to ground zero...so I dunno if I've got a different take here, but...Seriously, China needs to stop shitting the bed with this kind of thing.
I mean just look at the last few pandemics...it wouldn't be a potential pandemic without China starting the fucking party, would it?

The mainlanders that visit/live over here in Australia don't integrate past about 20% of their population...
They don't respect public spaces.
Their kids piss in public.
They chain smoke everywhere, and spit on the ground constantly.
They're always the ones that send their kids to school coughing and bloody spluttering everywhere - something that my kid is sick from right now.
Their restaurants are always the first to get done for hygiene and food poisoning issues.
They are always the ones bringing in unsafe/contraband food items when they fly in...and they "no Engrish" their way into disregarding even the most simple of directives that are in place to yknow, keep everyone safe and healthy.
The very fact that some parts of their country have actual LAWS to stop them from over-breeding like retards because even their HUGE land-mass is hopelessly overpopulated to unsustainable points, speaks volumes.
It's very difficult to not see them as self absorbed, dirty, and disrespectful people.

There's been cases spread...they all originated in China. There continues to be new cases in/around airports even now...this is people being shitty human beings and just "I don't give a fuck"-ing the whole situation.

Their govt has been deliberately misleading with facts and figures as well, and there's no firm numbers on contraction vs deaths coming from them at all...it would appear that they've even tried to silence people from getting the information out there.

Yet a simple 2-3 week travel shut down, and a quarantine period for stock coming in from China just won't get done...because they throw money at it and basically own our weak-ass fucking sellout govt.

There's asian students being fucking fought for to get out of quarantine and head back to Australia...and then when they come back, now we have it here...this is a surprise to anyone?

Korea had the right idea when they shot down someone attempting escape after they'd been diagnosed.

I mean honestly...right now I'm just considering them as a bunch of fucking plague rats, and I honestly hope this does some well overdue population control.

Its not everyones fault...I understand a large part of the population is simply under the control of their own govt, in their own country, and only have access to the information and directives that are provided by what increasingly seems like a shady fuck of a system over there...but there is no way, that this should have become an international thing.
Massive failure that it did.

I'm not going to buy a mask...because if I get it, I get it...and my immunity is pretty good...I'm not really in the group that's effected much by death, neither is my wife of child...but I guarantee if I get it, I will be taking a leisurely stroll through Chinatown that day...touching and coughing on everything I can.

In closing, fuck them and their shady ass disrespectful selfish behaviour.
The innocent among them, I am not commenting on.
I'm talking about the assholes that brought it here and there, and continue to...because they put themselves above all others, and ignoring rules and regulations is just something they do all the fucking time.

I honestly believe SO many countries would have fucked this thing up before it got to half the problem it is now...not that other countries are comparatively known for starting pandemics.

I guess I'm racist now.