Evil Dead

Send a message via ICQ to Smackytherabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post

WANT to see:
The Eye (but Netflix doesn't have it).
We do =)

Quote:
DP McCoy - You mention both One Missed Call and The Grudge 2... I wasn't a huge fan of the American remake of The Grudge 2 and the American remake of One Missed Call looks terrible... The originals much better? Just curious...
To answer this myself (sorry DP).. The Grudge 2 is not a remake of Ju-on 2: the grudge. Grudge 2 (American) was a stand alone. Not a remake. Ju-On 2 is nothing great, but leaps better than the American counterpart. Also so you know.... The Grudge 3 coming out soon is a remake of Ju-On 2.

Quote:
I really hated the American remake of The Ring... And hated it... I've often been curious about how the original Ringu was... Any good?
I personally believe that its the most overrated Asian horror movie and not a whole lot better than the remake. But yea... id give the remake a 5 of 10 and the original a 6 of 10.

Quote:
I'm a little wary of Battle Royale 2... While I really liked the first one, I'm just wary of a sequel... Thoughts?
BR2 does not live up to the first that is for sure. But thats kind of hard to do.
Id say watch it when you can but dont make a big deal out of not seeing it.