View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 12:49 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Now since considering yesterday after I made that post, you were on the message board several times and never felt the need to chime in then, but once I realize all I was doing was lighting a powder keg, I said let's change the subject, and I did. It's pretty convenient that you come and start this back up after I say that, isn't it? And before you say you just now saw it, I saw you viewing This Thread yesterday a few times after I made my post. If you want to keep on talking about it that's fine, but I'm done with it.
I was only talking about it cause I wanted to conversate with you about it. It was interesting, but I'm spent on it too. Plus, look at the times of our posts: you posted 'let's change the subject' today at 11:27am, and my post today at 11:33am. If you think I could read, find/link that vid and write all that in less than 5 mins, than you give me too much credit. Na, I saw your post after I posted mine. But like you said, it doesn't deserve anymore of our attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Now... Could somebody recommend a good free proxy program for me to download so I can use Popcorn Time safely?
Sorry, can't hep ya there.