View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 03:19 AM
Immortal horror fan

Suspiria -

The first Dario Argento movie I've seen and man it's wild. I didn't expect this. I just kept hearing that Suspiria was good. And I saw the image of the main character in a taxi and thought that's a beautiful image. I guess I assumed because it's old it wouldn't be like this. And after that first death, you know everything else will be shocking. I didn't expect that from this movie. That first scene was completely surprising and it set the stage and mood for everything else keeping me wondering what other horrors were in store. The music is really unnerving. You know evil is coming and with it blaring it puts you on edge. What the witches do is always extreme and mean spirited in its evil and was beyond my expectations. What I assume a real witch would do. At the end I was saying get her! I think how normal everything seems makes it worse when the attacks finally happen. Afterwards I watched the trailer and that gave me chills.

I liked the movie so much that I have a poster on the way which I started a topic about.

http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68263

I can't wait to see more Dario Argento movies and the rest of the Three Mothers trilogy.