View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to -Corn_Dude- Send a message via Yahoo to -Corn_Dude-
Thank you for the info, guys. For Krull and Willow i'm quite sure you are right (kinda funny how things turn out... i swore i would have to see the infamous Willow one day, without realising i have already seen it years ago)
But as for Demons... i'm not sure... i remember it VERY vaguely but i'm pretty sure it did happen in a somesort of a cave. Or could that have been a movie set?
Ritualistic, what is it that is familiar to you from the part of movie that i described?

Cheeba, you like event horizon? It's one of the most scariest and hair whitening things i have ever seen. It's also very special (or whichever movie was the starter for the psychological horror -horror, not thriller- movies) It's not the gore, chopped of head, legs and head exploding anymore... it's not anykind of incredibly imaginous made monsters either... it's not the suspense when someone is running away from a lumberjack dude with a hockey mask on his face and a machette in his hand... it's just ourselves, our own sins and fears, and most improtantly our own imagination which makes us scared 10 times more then anything that can be given anykind of psychichal form and labeled with: "this is what it is. This is exatcly what you should be afraid of"

What you can't see, taste or feel is ALWAYS scarier then what you can... and who thought that horror movies would eventualy get this much brains...

And one more thing. There is one more movie i would like you guys to make out:

A medival Conan like tale with two big and really muscular sword wielding brothers. 2 Guys that would fit under "barbarian" in any RPG.
The main baddy here is a witch that eventualy gets eaten by a monumental beast (a dragon i think) and takes an important jewel along with her. The lumberjack duded retrieve it... with hacking their way into the beast's stomach, climbing in, taking the jewel and getting out.
And there is also one quite funny scene i also remember -the guys are about to be hanged by their necks... they get saved when the branch breaks due to their wieght.

Last edited by -Corn_Dude-; 12-21-2003 at 09:38 PM.