View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Banned

I thought ginger snaps was a shitty, BORING movie for the better part, and didn't manage to et ANY scares, or even jumps goin' on.
I understand why fns of the werewolf genre are allways raving about this film though, and (IMO) the similarly overated "dog soldiers", it's because the werewolf genre is largely dead...and the fans cling to what they can, which isn't much.
If anyone can tell me HONESTLY that they think the two abovementioned films are a scratch on the oldskool werewolf flicks of the pre mid-90's down trough the 70's, well...I guess I'd tell them...I dunno what Id tell them, but suffice it to say, a whole lotta :rolleyes: would be involved.

I've continued to watch series 1 of Alias, and have reached the two part episode "the box", guest starring Quentin Tarrantino as a former SD6 agent left for dead, out to rib, and exact revenge on the agency. VERY good episode, rates as one of my favourites.
If anybody hasn't yet seen Alias, I'd definetely reccomend checking it out on dvd. If you're a fan of "LOST", you WILL like this...totally different kind of show, but you can still see lot of JJ Abrams style goin' on.
Again, a kickass soundtrack, solid acting all round...and some VERY cool storyline twists. If you haven't seen it, go buy/hire a dvd box-set.