Thread: Good Eeevening.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Deranged, Yet Friendly.

Good Eeevening.

Hello,

I'm delighted to be joining you all! Seems like a nice place to chat and discuss horror. Used to be a member of Horrormovies.ca a few years back, but it shut down and ever since I've been missing the fun experience of conversing with fellow fans of the horror genre!

A bit about me: I'm a writer of horror/dark/strange fiction and am attempting to find a home for my debut novel. I've sold my first short story (about a possessed typewriter) just the other day to Jolly Horror Press, and am currently wading through my rejection slips, trying to get just one more acceptance email (always, always just 'one more').

I also enjoy playing music, occasionally performing around the Midwest. And of course, other than writing horror, I love watching films. Always have. I was corrupted young. Love George A. Romero's films, John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Lucio Fulci, Argento, Terence Fisher, etc.

Anyway, I'll cease rambling. What I really wanted to say merely consisted of two individual letters in the first place:

Hi!