View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:01 AM
For Vendetta

Thank you, my Lord and the supreme IT.

Here we go, folks. The ultimate battle to crown one of you as the HDC Battle Royale King/Queen commences!

For those new to the HDC BR survival program, let me elaborate a bit on how things work.

- As a participant, you are first drafted into a group consisting of HDC members which will be your initial team in HDC Battle Royale.

- After the groups are formed, Challenges based on movie trivia, crosswords, wordsearches, picture searches, etc. are posted, usually with a 48-hour deadline to find the answers. Correct answers win you points, and points are redeemed for Health Packs.

- The Health Packs you win help in ensuring your survival in the Hunts that follow at the end of each Challenge. The losing team is led into the Hunting Zone, and the winning team hunts them down.

- In case all members of the winning team fail to fire/use their weapons on the losing team's members, they are punished by the BR Snipers. Punishment increases as the BR program progresses.

- Early bird correct entries win Bonus points, and can lead to unlocking some exciting stuff to be used in the Zone. They can be either defensive or offensive items.

- Eliminations continue till the last 10 are left, and that's when the groups are disbanded and it becomes an individual challenge.

- Round of 5 (the final 5 participants left) would follow an entirely different pattern of Challenges than the initial stages.

- After the first few initial Challenges, the teams in the Hunting Zone are joined by the Battle Royale Stalkers. Now, these Stalkers are unpredictable in behaviour and can target either a winning team member or losing team member or BOTH, depending on the Challenge's Hunting Zone outing's rules.

- Remember, to ensure your survival through the stages, you will have to rely more on your cunning, wit, and "teaming up" with your teams (or members within your teams). Knowledge (and a talent at using Google/IMDB) is a requisite, but it will be more dependent on your cunning than anything else.

That's a broad outline of how things work in HDC Battle Royale. I will elaborate on the rules and the RPG factor soon. You can also go through these first 3 iterations of the HDC BR program to get a better idea of things :-

HDC Battle Royale I - http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33412

HDC Battle Royale II - http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50242

HDC Battle Royale III - http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54771

For now, your PM boxes contain an invitation to the HDC Battle Royale. You can post your confirmation of participation in here.

And we already have the 2010 Battle Royale III KING on-board! Welcome to BR, roshiq!
  • 1) Roshiq
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)

Last edited by _____V_____; 09-09-2012 at 05:19 AM.