Thread: Manson
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by natthezombabeee View Post
I think he was genius. I mean not in a good way. but to be able to manipulate people that way you have to know what you're doing. however. I think that drugs also played a huge part of it. people who are addicted or on drugs do crazy things anyway. he was just in their ear to lead them the wrong way.
Genius? I gotta be honest, shit like this makes me laugh when people circle jerk retards like Manson and elevate them to some sort of mythical status. How smart do you have to be exactly to manipulate a retard?

Do you honestly think if Manson turned up at your house and tried to 'manipulate' you into killing a few people you'd bite? I know I would call the police and say "hey, I got a spastic in my living room telling me to kill people can you send a car over" I guess that makes me a genius too...

How many prison guards has his managed to manipulate into multiple killings or hell maybe even an escape plan?

The only 'genius' thing about guys like Manson is they target the weak and vulnerable.... We see that in pretty much every animal on the planet, what makes Manson so special?