View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
If its any consolation, I log in probably 5 or 6 times a week, but I only post when I have something I want to say. That's how its always been with me too... If anyone has an issue that needs a moderators attention they can PM me and I will most likely respond inside 48 hours.

For the most part we have an awesome community that pretty much takes care of itself and these days with facebook and twitter and all the other ways people interact online, forums really aren't all that popular. Most of the Mods are long time members who were, at one time or another, regular posters. They do their best, but life moves on and often so do they. With the lack of any kind of administration, development or direction for this site, its always going to be on the brink of disappearing, so personally, I'd just make the most of it while its here.
That wasn't an insult to you just so you know. I meant it more as you're the only one i see around here. Hell i'm not here much anymore either so i'm not really one to comment, its just how it seemed to me.