View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 08:19 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Ya, Hancock (will smith film) looks a little bit into why the super powered person would bother being a superhero. It was an interesting take, though it had more to do with all his issues.

Yes, I really didn't like The Amazing Spiderman reboot. I was so unimpressed with the first, which seemed a bit like a Twilight (TV) version of Spiderman, that I didn't even bother seeing the second one. Oh wait, scratch that, I did see the second one... with Electro played by Jamie Fox. I had to see that, I think I even went the theatre. There were some horrible editing discontinuities, as I recall, like the police arresting Electro, but him being taken immediately to a private corp lab instead... not explained at all. Horrible.
I never saw Hancock. I only remember part of the trailer with him drinking while flying and thought that wasn't for me.

Thinking about it, I still haven't read a comic called Black Summer. It's probably along the same lines as superhero as villain or normal human with powers. Here is the wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Summer

I probably put it on my list because I read another comic by the same artist and a few of the covers are cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black Summer.jpg (48.0 KB, 0 views)