View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 03:12 PM
BrideOfChucky

Review Writer

Hey there. I just recently found this thread ( and just recently became a member of Horror.com ) and I'd be interested in writing some, if atleast one, review if I could. No, I'm not experienced with writing reviews, but I sure do have opinions about each one I've seen and will probably see within the future. I enjoy most horror movies (Even the most disliked ones - Yes, I like Bride of Chucky :D ) and see it about two or three times, giving me even a stronger opinion on it. I focus on the storyline, the slasher, the victums, kills and the sequels. I'm not too big on the special effects, budget, and which major celebrity appears in what films - I look at what alot of normal people would look at and notice at the top of their heads. I'm good with working with deadlines, and I always try my best (Atleast the things that are related to subjects I care about most!). So if there are still positions or anything available - let me know! You can either PM me of the website or send me an e-mail here!

-Tiffany