Thread: My Granny
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 03:55 AM
Horror > Everything

My Granny

in the 1970's, my Grandmother on my fathers side killed a guy and wasn't charged. The police knew she did it. Hell, she called the cops to tell them she did it, but she never spent a second behind bars.

Details? Long story short...my Granny rented rooms in south Jersey and this dude was one of her boarders. An older guy named Jerry, around my granny's age, which would have been 78 or thereabouts. So, this guy takes a room and soon after, while he and Granny are standing in the kitchen, he grabs Granny's tit. She tells him that if he ever touches her again, she'll make sure it's the last time. So, Jerry grabs her tit again. Naturally Grandma responds by splitting the dude's skull with a cast iron frying pan. He immediately dropped to the floor, his blood spreading across the white tile. The guy dies right there, in the kitchen. Murder? Manslaughter?

Nope. Local cops found out that Jerry was a sex criminal and was on the run from multiple rape and assault charges in Delaware, He was also wanted in Maryland for aggravated assault on a minor. Apparently the Jersey cops looked at his less than stellar record, and took my Granny's age and excellent, long standing reputation in the community into consideration, and decided to call it self defense.

My granny never talked about it, but through my Father and some aunts who were close to Granny at the time, I found out the particulars of the case.

My Grandmother died years later at the age of 99.

Last edited by Repo'd; 05-18-2016 at 03:58 AM.