View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 12:37 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Halloween has followed a continuity, hasn't it? They just haven't covered the offsprings yet (maybe on purpose)! And Friday the 13th did till recently with the last several. However, Friday the 13th obviously forgot to write in a few disappearances from the sound of it. But knowing all this still doesn't tell me what happened to the red head (and yes avenger is right, the skinny red head GUY that scares everyone with the mask)! Dumb writers! Guess I'll never know!

And the stupid people that run upstairs, or don't run when they should, or you know... all the things we yell at the screen for, that's so there will be a movie, cause if they didn't do those stupid things...who would get killed?! Then there wouldn't be any scary movies.

:o And now I shall apologize for "samara"! She's young and not used to posting. She's just not good with putting things in print! Maybe she'll catch on She just wants to pick on people, cause that's how she is (argues with anyone)! She is my little demon, and I have to live with it!! Just overlook her if she annoys ya too much! :o