View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 06:39 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
Resident Evil 2 Remake confirmed to have the action style behind the shoulder camera. It still looks very good and I'll probably get it day one. But I'm a bit disappointed they didn't try to mix things up a bit or have it like the original Resident Evil remake.

The characters new look isn't really hooking me yet either. I guess overall since we did get the Resident Evil remake which was a big jump and then Resident Evil 4 which also was something different, this first showing isn't wowing me as much.
Told ya so.

But I think that if and when I do get a PS4 I'm just going to get the Yakuza games because those are my new favorite games. Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami look awesome and Sega is releasing Yakuza Kiwami 2 in the U.S. in August. Also I heard that Sega might do ports of Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 which would be fantastic and that would mean I can get Yakuza 6 and have a complete set of Yakuza games.

Edit: I just looked at some of the images of the RE2 remake and I can honestly say I ain't too happy with how they changed Claire's appearance while keeping Leon basically the same. She's showing more cleavage (of course) and doesn't even look as cool as she did in the original game. But really, what else should I expect from Capcom after what they did to Jill in Resident Evil 5?

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 06-13-2018 at 03:47 PM.