View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Scares Little Kids

Exclamation We've landed at Image Comics -- and now in print, too!

Hey all!

OK... so I know it's been awhile... but hopefully you still remember us.

I posted a while back that NIGHTMARE WORLD was picked-up by Image Comics/Shadowline as part of their webcomics hub, right?

The link is HERE.

Well, I'm uber-pleased to announce that due to the overwhelming success of the series that they're now also taking us to print!

NIGHTMARE WORLD: "13 Tales of Terror" Vol. 1 will be hitting shelves nationwide in October and is now available for pre-order through Amazon.com for under $11 (that's 33% off cover price!) or, if you act fast, Discount Comic Book Service for $7.99 (that's 50% off cover price!).

We finally made it to the big-time, folks... and I thank old-school fans like all of you for helping to make that happen.

Now, if you're new to the series I also encourage you to check it out at the link above. It's free, we have 25 stories and over 220 pages of content already online for free and we update a page a day ever Monday through Thursday without fail.

Check it out, let us know your thoughts and, most importantly, pre-order a copy if you like what you see.

Thanks all!

I hope all is going well and I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the series soon!

SINcerely,
Dirk Manning