View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Banned

Random Thread of the Subconcious

I am mostly posting this for me and all my deeper thinking and such, for a lack of a better term. I would just like to be able to have somewhere to post my thoughts, pictures, videos and whatever else when it comes to the subject of the subconscious, psychedelic drugs, shamanism, and so on. I welcome anyone and everyone to post what you would like here as well because I love good debates. I feel like I shouldn't have to say this but I will say it now to avoid having to say it later, whatever you post in here, do it knowing that it will probably be up for debate and while I ask everyone who does post in here to do it respectfully, unless the admins has any other restrictions, I don't mind the talk of religion and politics as they do play a key role in some of the subject matter that will be brought up in here at times. I just ask that everyone be respectful and know your boundaries.

First of all, this is a great documentary about DMT and its effect on your mind and body and the most unlikely places you find DMT.