Thread: R.I.P 2018
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 05:55 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I wonder if maybe they had a fight or something and that was her way of coping and unfortunately suicide was his way.
Oh, OK. I kind of figured that was the insinuation, but I wasn't sure how far anyone was taking it down that road.

Her post seems to insinuate someone ripped her shirt, and "they know who they are", but yeesh, that could be anyone she hangs with. He was in a different country, and the writer of the article didn't bother establishing any geographic timeline connecting these two people -- so it's pretty darn flimsy.

I know there's a rush to be the first to post news these days, but that article is either lazy, or they're just trying to be provocative when they know there's nothing substantial -- which, I don't know, I'm not a People internet expert, but I do assume that's their thing -- so I naturally assume People is insinuating things that holds no water from the get-go.

I love to discredit bullshit. And I don't care about keeping up with "famous" people, so I was just seeing what you were thinking.

Besides, in this overly yellow journalism society we live in, if there was something to this story, there'd be more trash coming out.