View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 02:12 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by omcdave View Post
but i dont spell or write well so should i never be on a forum ? im sorry if people have had a hard time with my posts or threads but i do try to make it all spelled right and make sense . im just not as good as most of you people .

This post is typed well enough and relevant to the topic. Just keep this up and chill with the..

Thread title- What's your favorite Scorsese film?

Dave response- elifants are prity n i luv mexikun food.

Member x response- Yeah, anyway...I'd say Goodfellas is a close second to Taxi Driver.

Dave response- a taxi driver tuk me two the zoo yesturda to sea the pritty elephints.

That's pointless and has nothing to do with the fact you can't write or spell to well.

Yes, other members make irrelevant post outta nowhere every now and then..sometimes it's funny/interesting or whatever and takes the topic off course for a bit. Yes, other members make off the wall threads for oblivious reasons every now and then..sometimes it's funny/interesting or whatever and goes on for a bit, on other occassions it'll get a few..''What the fuck are you talking about'' responses and go away.

All that's fine as long as it's every now and then instead of over and over and over and over...and over and over again, that's when it gets pointless and annoying.

And besides the spelling and irrelevance, not everybody's going to like you anyway, that's just how it is..you can get over it or cry about it, totally up to you.