View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Evil Dead

Dead Before Dawn (2012 )

I didn't not expect that at all, I found this movie very funny a bit to funny and I laughing number of times this movie, yes some of it seem silly at times but very funny.

I loved the plots of the movie, great idea spoof Zombie and Demon

The plot: a group of kids unleash a horrible zombie-demon ("zemon") curse on a small town. Everyone who makes eye contact with the kids kills themselves and comes back as a zemon, bent on killing the kids by giving them hickeys

It; was really fun and very enjoyable fast moving movie and really enjoyed how come people kill them self in this movie before they turn into Zemons.

Some of kills scenes is movie were very funny in this movie and there few splatters moment in this movie aswell but I think could done more gory deaths thought then they were.

The acting was really decent, It hard to tell if they pretend to play dump in some scene.

I wasn't really happy how the movie came to a end, it kind of feel bit cheated by and in the last scene of the movie is very predicable

I enjoyed most of the movie before the 10 minutes I may i rated higher but it still get decent 6 out of 10