View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Evil Dead

Man of Steel (2013) Loved it , 9/10

The Fast and the Furious 1.2,4 and 5, First watch for all movies
I liked the first movie * 6/10

second a lot more fun and I liked better 7/10
(I missed 3rd and went to number 4, which I enjoyed even more then first 2 8/10

and the number 5 was really good and I loved the twist at the end but I did not think it was fun as number 4.

Fun series

Now horror

House at the End of the Street (2012)

One reason I have seen this movie early was cause of title of the movie but I have had it on my watch list for a bit and I was recommend this movie 3 days ago.

So gave this movie watch and first set go, I wasn't sure what actually going on, It didn't really make sense of it, while trying figuring it out, I thought I might missed something at start.

As the movie goes on the movies get way to predicable and some stuff in this movie was just waist of time.

I felt most of the movie very boring and I just not connect with any one and I should sorry for girl, who seem to be nasty person.

I actually felt sorry for the killer in this movie, well they gave him a little bit of back story to him.

After the movie ended, I was actually still waiting something to happen in this movie,

Watch-able movie but it id very weak pacing which make the movie uninteresting and at end of the movie you will feel humdrum, I know I did.

The acting was really decent from the whole, it shame about rest of the movie.

3 out of 10

Would You Rather (2012)

First part of them movie is about Iris who as a sick brother and ends unknowingly agrees to compete in a deadly game of "Would You Rather," hosted by a sadistic aristocrat.

Not bad movie but it not a great movie either, is just the Average at
best

I not sure what to make of this movie, well it was not boring, it was
tad predicable, how I could tell who going to be last one left from the
start.

I didn't like the ending twist, also so so that coming.

I was still intruded how they were going to do torture scene some
scenes did look really pain full in this movie and one nasty.

Some of other seem a bit tame, this movie could have not more exacting

It's a bad movie, it has it good and bad faults and the acting I found it better then I thought it would be.

I going to give this movie 5 out of 10 rather then 4 or 6 out of 10 :p

I did see the trailer before seeing this movie,, which made movie a
little bit better then it is.

No One Lives (2012)

I didn't even know about this movie until this week, Saw trailer and looked great.

A gang of thugs who end up messing with the wrong person, as the person they kidnapped turn out to be a Psychopath.

Wow this movie actually flew by, it really well paced and never gets boring at all, I was actually clued to the screen most of the movie.

There one moment in the movie, that stick with me for few hours after the movie, gross but also in away It was kind of funny.

I loved some of death scenes in this movie, some of were very gruesomely gory at time.

The weakest part of this movie is the acting from most of the cast were not that good and dose effect some scenes in this movie but don't let that get in away.

The rest of the movie is a lot of fun

Great Slasher 8 out of 10

Detention of the Dead (2012) Not that bad a bit better then I thought it would be.

This movie mixed of Detention meet Dance of the Dead ,

The movie dose not take to long to get going and there are some very funny moment that made
me laugh out loud.

He got normal dentenion group, Jock guys, hot cheerleader, goth girl, Drug guy and Nerd guy all
in Detention.

Also guys come to seem to feel unwell and then hell break lose of cause

There were some silly over the tops here and there and some of the jokes can go on bit long, but it got laughing.

Some part of the movie are little boring for zombie there, Didn't really do much and sit and talk few room, which I could not case less about.

It did start bit gory but as the movie went the zombie deaths seem to less bloody not really really that gory.

I give 4.8 out of 10, It made laugh,, I just round it's off to 5 out of 10