View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Part 3

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of Hammerfan's car speeding along a road. It rounds a corner just as Massacre Man is crossing the road, who quickly jumps back onto the path. He flips off the car and carries on crossing the road. He approaches an old man with greasy long grey hair and a full beard. The man is sitting with a dog and has a large tattered satchel next to him. Massacre Man quickly rummages around in his pocket and throws some money to the man, who ignores it.

Massacre Man: Dude. That's nearly three dollars.

The man's focus is across the road. Massacre Man turns to see the graveyard. It's very old, most of the gravestones almost crumbling with age. Massacre Man looks back at the man, who doesn't blink once.

Massacre Man: Won't be long before you're there, prick.

He walks on. The man sits for a moment, then stands and walks across the road towards the graveyard carrying his satchel. His dog follows. Fade to Massacre Man walking into a house. It's shown to be directly next door to Roshiq's house. A pumpkin is shown, and suddenly a knife plunges into it. Massacre Man is carving a lantern. The front door opens.

Massacre Man: Mum, that you?

Chronogrl: You wish.

Massacre Man: Jesus...had to be you.

They stare at each other for a moment.

Chronogrl: What's the matter, not got a hug for your big sister? Still angry at me for moving away?

He takes a step closer, showing the height difference. He looks down and laughs slightly.

Massacre Man: Big sister?

Chronogrl: Oh, screw you!

She laughs and hugs him, then looks at the pumpkin.

Chronogrl: What? Mum said you'd already got two in.

Massacre Man: Three, actually.

Chronogrl: What the hell do you need four Jack O' Lanterns for?

Massacre Man: They refused to sell me thirteen. Said I was lonely and had too much time on my hands.

Chronogrl: What?! They can't say that? Where did you get them from?

Massacre Man: Dad's farm...

Chronogrl: Jesus, Mass. Leave that douche to die.

Massacre Man: That's not funny.

An awkward silence lingers. She suddenly jolts we glee.

Chronogrl: Have you heard the news? Please say no! I told mum to let me tell you in person!

He jumps up and down mocking her.

Massacre Man: Ooooh. Oh oh, let me guess...ooooh! Is there a bun in the oven.

He claps and laughs, imitating a young girl learning good news. Chronogrl says nothing but a slight smile appears on her face. MAssacre Man's eyes grow wide and he laughs.

Massacre Man: NO!

She nods and beams at him, pulling a small picture from her pocket. It's a scan. She hands it to him and he studies it for a moment.

Massacre Man: Don't want to alarm you, but you've got a peanut growing inside you. Let me just get that...

He picks up the knife he was carving the pumpkin with and slowly puts it towards her stomach.

Chronogrl: Oh you're a big baby! You wouldn't hurt a fly!

He looks at the pile of pumpkin seeds and pulp. A fly has landed on it. He smashes his fist on it, looks back at her and winks.

Chronogrl: Point made. Oh! God, I just remembered! I came by not that long ago but nobody was in.

Massacre Man: Interesting.

He rolls his eyes.

Massacre Man: I'll just get back to carving this pumpkin.

She slaps his chest.

Chronogrl: I'm going somewhere with this! Anyway, you'll never guess who was next door at Mr. Roshiq's house.

Massacre Man thinks for a moment then he gasps and shakes his head.

Massacre Man: Fuck no!

She nods.

Chronogrl: She was just pulling out of the driveway listening to that awful music of hers. Looked pretty pissed off.

Massacre Man: I totally forgot about her. Meant to look out for her last year but...well, forgot.

Chronogrl: Remember that time she got Peaches to stop barking just by looking at him?

Massacre Man: There was something not right about her. I know she gave us candy that time but even then...I didn't feel comfortable.

Chronogrl: Well Mr. Roshiq's never been right, has he? But I never got it...he was a loner all year round apart from Halloween. She always comes and his son as well.

Massacre Man: We've never seen the son leave! I reckon he's tied up in the basement and used as some weird sex slave.

She slaps his chest again.

Chronogrl: You can't talk like that when the baby gets here!

Massacre Man: Fuck! Woman. It isn't here yet, is it? But anyway...Mum told me a couple of years ago that she used to stay around his house every once in a while. It's sick. Can you imagine them two getting it on?

Chronogrl: Not as sick as the idea of you and a woman!

She laughs and starts poking him. The camera backs out of their kitchen and moves across to the outside of Roshiq's house, then zooms in. It shoots through the kitchen and down into the basement. Roshiq is climbing onto a pile of hay. A pipe drips water every few seconds. His eyes begin to close. Blood is dripping from his mouth and a dead fox lay on the floor next to him. He starts to breath heavily, Small, black hairs begin to sprout from the top of his bald head.

Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...