View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Part 12

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of a small building with a small satellite dish attached to the top. A light shines from a small window in the building. Fade into a small white room with loads of posters for Horror films up around the walls. Doc Faustus sits on a small tattered armchair. Next to a chair is a small television on a trolley. A VHS and DVD player sits below it. He is wearing a red silk shirt with a black tie pulled down quite low, as well as a bowler hat. Another man is in the room controlling the large camera focused on Doc Faustus. The man is very tall and wears a baseball cap. This is Urgeok.

Doc Faustus: Up next is a clip from a film that has been called many things from overrated and unfunny. To this people I say screw you!

He points at the camera for a moment, then puts his arm back down.

Doc Faustus: This is The Exorcist!

The clip of Regan throwing up plays on the small television. Doc pauses the film.

Doc Faustus: What does this clip say to you? Is it that the monster is within? Is it that sometimes evil can be found where you least expect it? If it is, sort yourself out! It's none of those things. It shows that children can't be trusted! They're brats who's green slime on you or kill their topless older sister whenever they get the chance! Which brings me to my next point!

He swivels his chair around slightly so as to face the camera more directly.

Doc Faustus: I am fed up with children stealing Halloween from us real people! Where halloween should be a day for all things vile and bloody it has instead be turned into a free candy vending machine for kids. And what happened to true horror television? It was replaced by yet another ridiculous Simpsons Treehouse of Horror or...

He shudders slightly.

Doc Faustus: Charlie Brown. So, I urge you parents, put your child to sleep early tonight and take their pillow then-

Urgeok signals to his watch and Doc rolls his eyes.

Doc Faustus: My ever faithful douchebag has just informed me it is time for us to depart for the opening of "That Tuesday". It should take around ten minutes to arrive so, until then we'll put on a montage of Horror films that I put together last week.

He looks up at a small LED display on the wall with the word "viewers" written next to it. The number quickly falls from 110 to 63. Urgeok starts to pack up the camera whilst Doc Faustus goes for his coat. Urgeok grabs Doc Faustus' shoulder.

Urgeok: Can you please not talk about me like that.

Urgeoks face is deadly serious. It shows no threat yet but he is clearly not a fickle person.

Doc Faustus: Whatever Lurch, I pay you to film not to talk. Let's go.

They walk out of the building, turning off the light. Fade to a shot of Roshiq's house, then fade down to the basement where he lay on the straw. Roshiq appears totally changed now. His clothes are the same, but nearly everything else is different. His hair has grown to reach the bottom of his neck and is a solid black color. His skin is even more pale than before hand and he has a large black beard. His eyebrows too are very bushy, to the point where they almost meet in the middle. His ears whilst nearly the same almost make a slight point not at the top but at the earlobe. His skin is also much younger, making him look no older than forty. His body is also bulkier, not bulging with muscle but he is clearly toned. His eyes open revealing the empty sockets.

Roshiq: AHHHHHHH!

As he screams his top canine teeth are pushed from his gums by new, white sharp fangs. He yells out as he tries to stand as though the movement is greatly painful to him. In the distance a dog begins to bark, then several others follow suit. He sighs, then walks painfully over towards the door out of the basement. In the living room his television is still on. The very end of Doc Faustus' show before he left for the theater can be heard. The dogs are still howling in the distance.

Roshiq: Listen to them, the creatures of the night. What mus-

He breaks off halfway and chuckles to himself. Cut to him leaving his house, slamming the front door behind him. He is wearing a totally black suit other than his crimson bow tie. Over his eyes are dark circular sunglasses. He walks with an intricately carved wooden stick which he holds in his black leather gloved hand. He takes in a deep breath of the fresh air then begins walking calmly whistling a rather minor song. From up ahead a small boy dressed as a ninja runs up to him, carrying a small bag likely to be full of candy. The boy's mother is walking quickly to try and catch up. The boy is Zwoti. He can't be older than seven.

Zwoti: Hey mister. Are you meant to be a vampire?

Roshiq is slightly taken aback by the child he cannot see. He smiles to himself and nods in the direction of the voice.

Zwoti: I didn't know vampires had sunglasses.

Roshiq: I didn't know little boys spoke so much...

Zwoti looks up at him in awe, mouth open. His mother has nearly caught up now.

Zwoti: Would you like some candy?

The boy holds open his bag. Roshiq's smile grows and he reaches into the small bag, pulling out a pair of gummy vampire fangs.

Zwoti: Fangs! Aw, cool! They're my favorite!

Roshiq speaks calmly and with slight amusement at both the boy's attitude and the irony of the candy he holds in his hands.

Roshiq: Mine too.

The boys mother calls out for him. Zwoti ignores her and studies Roshiq for a moment.

Zwoti: Are you a real vampire?

Roshiq: Pardon.

Zwoti: Are you a real vampire? You can tell me, I think it'd be cool! I want to be a vampire! I would have been one today but my mummy said it was too scary.

The boys mother picks him up, gives Roshiq a scathing look then carries Zwoti away. Roshiq turns slightly and makes a slight whispering noise. In the distance the dogs bark very loudly for a moment. Zwoti is still looking over his mother's shoulder at Roshiq who smiles, then opens his mouth wide, extending his fangs. At the same time he pulls down his glasses revealing the empty sockets. Zwoti's jaw drops and he says nothing as his mother carries him away. Roshiq turns and begins walking in the other direction. He throws the candy into his mouth and starts chewing. Suddenly his face grows serious.

Roshiq: Need to drink...

Cut to two teenage boys walking along a sidewalk next to some large buildings. As they pass the alleyway between the buildings they hear a noise from within. Roshiq is speaking to them from the darkness.

Roshiq: Help...please. They took my wallet. Somebody. Anybody.

He coughs and splutters a few times. The boys, Gorephobia and Zero cautiously advance into the alley. They turn on the lights of their phones.

Gorephobia: Hey, dude. What did they do?

Roshiq: They took my...wallet.

Zero: How bad are you hurt?

Roshiq: Real bad...look. Over here...

Theyshine their torches to wear the sound is coming from. A limp body lay on the ground wearing a refuse man's uniform with blood covering him. They gasp.

Roshiq: Help me...

They look at the body.

Gorephobia: What did they do to you?

The real Roshiq swoops down from the fire escape of one of the buildings, landing just behind the boys.

Roshiq: This.

Before they have a chance to run he has slashed his clawed fingers across the back of Gorephobia's throat. He falls to the floor, his body twitching in spasm. Zero tries to run but Roshiq dives at him, pinning him to the floor. He punches him once hard in the face, breaking his nose and knocking one of his teeth out. Zero tries to scream but Roshiq clasps his mouth tightly with one strong hand. No matter how hard he tries Zero can't move the hand.

Roshiq: Shhh. Shhhh...this will only take a minute.

He bears his fangs down upon Zero's neck which twitches with his heavy breathing. He screams a tortures scream which is muffled by Roshiq's hand as his throat is torn open and Roshiq begins sucking the blood out with such force Zero grows paler by the second. Eventually, his eyes droop, then they close. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...