View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Justice League (2017)

JUSTICE LEAGUE isn't a perfect superhero movie. A poorly done, one dimensional villain, rush in the story line, almost zero emphasis on how's the world dealing with the events...there are issues to get critical about it. But does that really means it's another entertaining mess of a DC film?! I definitely wouldn't call it a total mess but yeah..still found it quite entertaining!! It's basically a superhero movie mostly about the superheros, from character introductions to all the fun & actions, JL was a triumph of DC's supreme superheros. The entertainment level was so high that all those critical issues didn't actually bothered me much; the heroes steals the show entirely, the villain & the crisis felt like minor issues or an excuse to bringing them all together. All the actors shines in their respective roles; Miller surprised me as Barry Allen, Jason Momoa was badass as Aquaman, even Ray Fisher as Cyborg was pretty adequately fits into the group. WW & Batsy have little grown with their characters and man...Sup returned as the best of them, one of the versions of Superman that we've been waiting for. If you are familiar with the style & execution of Snyder & Whedon's filmmaking then I'm sure you'll see the difference here, the style of 2 different directors were somewhat quite visible throughout the movie but in a good way. In Justice League, we have somewhat got the best of both of them. I'm glad whedon stepped in & saved the movie from being another Snyder's signature entertaining mess. His light & full of life & fun touches were noticeable and made this such an enjoyable ride from start to finish despite having several issues.

DCEU still alive and I'm looking forward to see further installments.

Basically it deserves hardly a 'B-' or 'B' may be but my inner fanboy like to give it a B+.