View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the castle. Fade into a room where The Return is pacing. Dante is in there, standing in front of the king.

The Return: Do you realize what you may have done?

Dante: Yes. In doing so, I increased our chances of winnin-

The Return: So you don't understand! You fool. That army is getting stronger and stronger day by day. The townsfolk are realizing things aren't quite right. And it doesn't help with the live stock going missing!

Dante: Listen-

The Return: NO! You listen. I have had enough of you constantly going against my wishes. You may be strong, but I am still in charge. I have an army behind me.

Dante: With all due respect, they are behind me. I train them, my men would do anything for me.

The Return: Would they? Are you sure? Let's see.

Dante: What do you mean?

The Return: Guard, go and get five soldiers here. Quickly!

The guard runs off.

The Return: As you may or may not have known, my dear dog Chucker was pregnant with her deceased partners children. Two days ago, she gave birth. Six, perfectly healthy pups.

Dante: Sir, I swear-

The Return: Ah, here are my soldiers. Line up!

Five soldiers come into the room. They line up. The Return walks over to the corner, bends down and rises, carrying a small puppy with it's eyes closed.

Dante: Do not make the same mistake as you did last time.

The Return: I have a pup here. His name is Dante. I will place him on this table.

He does so.

The Return: I want each of you to try to kill this Pup. Whoever does it shall be rewarded greatly. Those who don't will be killed.

Dante: Men, don't you dare.

The Return: What can you offer them not to? If you have something better for them, please offer it.

Dante: If you refuse to do as he says, you will be freed from your duties.

The Return: Then what? They'll have no job.

Dante: Sire, call them off!

He slams his chain into the wall.

The Return: GO!

All but one men rush in, thrashing their swords. Blood sprays, two are dueling each other, whilst the other attempts to get past them. One of the men is already dead. One of the men dueling has his leg chopped off. He falls. The other two start fighting and quickly, one is victorious. He swings his sword at the pup but it's a bad aim. He chops it's lower half partly through. The poor creature thrashes around. Dante shouts out. He cracks his chain whip. It smashes into the soldier hard that it breaks his arm at the elbow. The Return laughs. He looks at the two soldiers. The one who didn't fight and the injured one.

The Return: You see. He would gladly betray his own men for a creature. That is why you must not trust him. Go and tell the other soldiers what you saw.

The injured soldier runs off down the corridor shouting about The Return being almighty and Dante being a traitor. The other man simply stands there. The Return glares at him. He lifts off the man's helmet.

The Return: Did you not hear me?

Soldier: Yes. But I would gladly serve under Dante. He has been good to us.

The Return: Big mistake. Tell me, do you value life?

Soldier: Why, yes your highness. But not a life under your thumb.

The man has tears appearing on his cheeks. He is shaking slightly. The Return walks up to him.

The Return: I take it you know I am well protected. And that attacking me would be futile.

Soldier: Yes.

The Return: Men.

He looks at the guards.

The Return: A sword please.

One of the guards passes him a large, black handled sword. He looks into the soldiers eyes.

The Return: The lives of fools are simply the nipples of man. Pointless.

The Soldier looks to Dante.

Dante: I'm sorry.

Soldier: I understand. Sir. It has been a pleasure.

He stands tall. The Return laughs as he slices the sword across. He take off the man's right arm, then his left. Blood splats onto The Return's face. He licks his lips and laughs. In a swift slash he take off both of the man's legs.

Soldier: OH GOD!

His eyes suddenly become completely light and large blue veins appear on his face.

Soldier: NO! OH GOD! NO! NO! BUTTERFLY! THE BUTTERFLY SPEAKS! NO! PLEASE!

The Return spits in his face. He lifts the man up to the window ledge.

The Return: Say hello to your parents.

He pushes the man off. The camera follows him down. His body hits a roof, knocking off tiles. It falls off and lands on a large, metal spire at the top of a tower. Blood sprays on the camera. The camera goes back to the room.

Dante: You are truly the fool of this castle. And soon, oh, soon you will see.

He walks over to the yelping, dying puppy, pulls out a dagger and ends it's misery. He walks out, cracking his chain whip into the door as he goes, bashing a huge hole in it. The Return laughs as he leave.

The Return: Run away Dante! Go to your men! Now you know where you stand with them, maybe you'll see them for what they truly are!

He laughs once more. End credits role.

The Ferrets like it...