View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
My reaction to horror movies.

So last night I ended up watching Inside, at the reccomendation of quite a few people in HDC. (Shout outs to Chrono, UngodlyWarlock and Roshiq) Thank you, it was a great movie, and just what I needed. It not only cured my inability to watch horror movie, but also got me out of a creative rut.

I ended up recording myself watching the last half hour or the movie. I didn't even think to record the whole thing until I realized how brutal some parts were. I really wish I had caught my face at one certain part that I won't spoil here. Anyway I edited the video and posted it on youtube.

Now for the creativity part. I have wanted to start a horror blog for about a year now. Problem is, I'm not the best writer, and there are a trillion horror blogs out there, all writing about the same thing. I was thinking last night, that a friend and I could record our reactions while watching horror movies and write short blog posts about our thoughts on the movie.

I need you to let me know if you think this will fly, if you find it entertaining, what you would like to see, etc.

Thank you soooo much,

Jen.