View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:41 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

The PALE HORSE QUOTE i believe is from me. It fits with my story and is resolved in the end, should I PUT, WE ARE ALMOST HOME or YOU ARE ALMOST HOME, for the last line of it? I had YOU at first, but changed it. BECKY don't last long sorry for the spoiler. But I believe I gave enough for the audience to care a little when she dies. No one can take DOWN MICHAEL. ;) LAURIE, SHERRIFF BRACKETT and a new character JAKE MYERS LOGAN are my main focus in this story and a CONFLICT BETWEEN ALL OF THEM, and in the end don't worry about you questioning or hating the new charachter or it making since to HALLOWEEN 4 or after, the end resolves that and will still get it back on track 4 all those still to work, and the flashbacks at the beginning will have meaning and revelance to this story and ending, and it may also help out the audience and possibly even make them want to watch H2, or maybe even make them like H2 more by the end of this one. :cool: THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK, definetely want more I might post a little more. I know more then likely it probably won't go anywhere, but definetely interesting, the damn thing just kept popping in my head and I visually/literally seen it like a movie, kind of scary didn't put the pin down.

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 02-20-2013 at 05:56 PM.