View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 04:16 PM
Hellraiser

Below is Copy/Pasted from a Word Document I use to Keep Track of all the Movies I currently own on Vudu based on how I organize with the "My List" feature (I can also go into "My Movies" though and simply filter by genre or other parameters to let Vudu separate through them as alternative too).

Each of the lists copied/pasted below is sorted by release date and categorizations made by personal preference (I could be wrong in some cases as I haven't watched more than 60% of these):

Classics=35
The Ring, Freaks, King Kong, It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th St, Champion, Sunset Blvd, Harvey, Born Yesterday, As Young As You Feel, Roman Holiday, From Here to Eternity, War of the Worlds, Drive a Crooked Road, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Sabrina, The Caine Mutiny, On the Waterfront, Barefoot Contessa, Oklahoma!, Marty, Animal Farm, Funny Face, The Bridge of the River Kwai, Touch of Evil, Breakfast at Tiffany's, West Side Story, To kill a Mokingbird, The birds, a fistful of dollars, for a few dollars more, guess who's coming to dinner, the good the bad the ugly, 2001 a space odyssey, rosemary's baby

Fun or Documentary=24
The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, The Secret of Nimh, Plague Dogs, A Neverending Story, Flight of the Dragons, The Goonies, Journey of Natty Gann, All Dogs go to Heaven, Turles 1, Dick Tracy, Turtles 2, Turtles 3, A Nightmare Before Christmas, Scooby Doo 1, Scooby Doo 2, Grizzly Man, Turtles CGI Movie, Where the Wild Things Are, Bombay Beach, Collosal, Between Land and Sea, Oyster Farmers, the loneliest whale

Comedy=32
Airplane!, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, The Legend of Billy Jean, 3 O Clock High, Biloxi Blues, Mystic Pizza, Pretty Woman, it can happen to you, Clueless, Mallrats, Emma, My Best Freinds Wedding, the Wedding Singer, the Big Labowski, pleasantville, election, drive me crazy, being john malkovich, a guy thing, saved!, In good company, she's the man, 17 again, 35 and ticking, pitch perfect, in a world, life of crime, pitch perfect 2, lala land, pitch perfect 3, dear dictator, the grounds

Romance/Personal Drama/Lifestyle=58
Love Story, Days of Heaven, Valley Girl, Some Kind of Wonderful, wildflower, The man on the moon, sleepless in seattle, american president, romeo and juliet, she's all that, 10 things I hate about you, return to me, secretary, under the tuscan sun, spring summer fall winter and spring, price and prejudice, once, becoming jane, into the wild, revolutionary road, cake eaters, the private lives of pippa lee, never let me go, like crazy, the way, lucky one, rust and bone, the makeover, remember sunday, the spectacular now, bang bang baby, if i stay, my old lady, laggies, wild, still alice, away and back, noble, brooklyn, like cotton twines, breathe, the bachelors, i can only imagine, a star is born, if beal street could talk, the souvenir, beyond the blackboard, the farewell, wish man, mickey and the bear, go back to china, international falls, working man, house of hummingbird, i met a girl, blackbird, the road to mandalay, hector

Intrigue/Cultural Drama/Disaster=65
The Poseidon Adventure, The coal miner's daughter, the elephant man, chariots of fire, personal best, francis, King of Comedy, Star 80, good morning vietnam, field of dreams, crying game, a few good men, what's love got to do with it, dangerous minds, the english patient, rounders, girl interrupted, erin brokovich, perfect storm, oceans 11, monster's ball, chicago, catch me if you can, against the ropes, ray, walk the line, the devil wears prada, there will be blood, W., the wrestler, the fighter, the social network, the lincoln lawyer, water for elephants, margin call, a dangerous method, marylyn, les miserables, zero dark thirty, mud, dallas buyers club, gravity, get on up, a most violent year, straight outta compton, z for zachariah, the martian, the big short, the founder, gold, chuck, A GHOST STORY, battle of the sexes, goodbye christopher robin, professor martson and the wonder woman, darkest hour, first reformed, oceans 8, what still remains, first man, vice, lying and stealing, judy, the nomads, goldie

Thriller/Dramatic Action or suspense=51
Chinatown, Jaws, The Duelists, Midnight Express, The deer hunter, nighthawks, the untouchables, full metal jacket, hidden agenda, silence of the lambs, cape fear, last of the mohicans, gettysburg, tombstone, interview with a vampire, the quick and the dead, heat, l.a. confidential, devil’s advocate, wildthings, fight club, gangs of new york, gang’s of new york, black water, no country for old men, zodiac, american gangster, Rogue, hurt locker, public enemies, shutter island, i saw the devil, the grey, deadfall, on the job, black coal thin ice, joe, the guest, gone girl, 71, assassination, the shallows, free fire, 47 meters down, last rampage, the 12th man, crawl, 47 meters down uncaged, infidel, the informed, killer among us, painkiller

Mystery/Psychological=27
Don't look now, the wicker man, changeling, lost highway, what lies beneath, the others, mulholland drive, the lost, the perfect host, the eclipse, sacrament, coherence, they look like people, badlands of kain, the invitation, the good neighbor, nocturnal animals, before i fall, personal shopper, unsane, burning, the death of dick long, joker, dark waters, knives and skin, clifton hill, vivarium

Horror=28
let's scare jessica to death, Carrie, the amityville horror, salems lot, The Shining, The Thing, prince of darkness, dracula, sleepy hollow, session 9, the ring, unrest, dead silence, rec, rec 2, lake mungo, the ghost, innkeepers, the last will and testament of rosalind leigh, find me, autopsy of jane doe, the blackcoats daughter, i trapped the devil, the witch in the window, the noonday witch, satans slaves, sator, host

Scifi and Fantasy=42
silent running, close encounters of the 3rd kind directors cut, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, alien, tron, blade runner final cut, 1984, Alien 3, Jurassic Park, Contact, Event Horizon, Dark City, A.I., alien vs predator unrated, King Kong, The Host, Cloverfield, Moon, Monsters, Tron, Super 8, Another Earth, Godzilla, interstellar, Embers, Ex Machina, 10 cloverfield lane, we've forgotten more than we ever knew, Shin Godzilla, arrival, kong, life, annihilation, endless, imitation girl, prospect, starfish, fast color, Aniara, godzilla King of the monsters, sputnik, the green knight

Genre Action/Battle Centered War Movie=49
conan, the terminator, Robocop, Batman, Robin Hood: Prince of Theives, Rocketeer, Terminator 2, Demolition Man, The 5th Element, Con Air, Starship Troopers, matrix, Shiri, Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocense, crouching tiger hidden dragon, battle royale, matrix 2, animatrix, terminator 3, matrix 3, dawn of the dead, kingdom of heaven, 30 days of night, doomsday, red cliff, chocolate, watchmen, Ghost in the Shell 2.0, raging phoenix, war of the arrows, immortals, dredd, the purge, robocop, purge anarchy, assassin, BvS, Purge Election, train to busan, Ghost in the Shell (Live Action), Villlainess, The domestics, first purge, assassination nation, the great battle, shadow, valentine, samarai, the prey

Last edited by Adam1983; 10-31-2021 at 05:30 PM.