View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
I know ads on the net suck, but how else am I supposed to tell people about my movie? I love horror movies, but I'm not a member of every single chat room, and when people who run the site don't answer my e-mails, I few other choices. I'm sorry to piss you off, but as someone who spent two years making non-mainstream horror movie on my own with the intention of rocking the horror world, why can't I post here? -Dylan Bank
hmmm ... I think you already answered your own question. You are NOT a member here. You joined when it was time to spam your film. Nobody here cares how long you spent on it because you weren't a member before and as far as many people here concerned (myself included), you never will be because of crap like this. You are an opportunist. Again, send out screeners to review sites that might be interested if you want people to hear about your film. oooooh that's right. You can't since the film isn't finished. So you won't waste a reviewer's time, but you will waste the time of people here ? Good luck with it now. You're really going to need it.
CK