View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 08:51 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
He was going to try and hide the body. He changed his shirt and wiped the blood up. I think he told the police she jumped after he was caught. Everyone could hear them fighting and i think he was going to try get away with saying she left him. Thats just my opinion.
Oh, ok, that makes more sense. I can always depend on you to have a line of logic. Thanks, Bloof! I can tell you are a rock for a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I believe he was the victim. She faked the whole thing to make him seem like the killer. No, I haven’t watched the video.
And to Bloof -

Well, they say when you're being mauled by a bear you supposed to play dead.

I always wondered about that... can you really "play dead" when a bear it biting on you? I really doubt it. I think anyone would be wincing in pain, and the bear knows it. Rather I think the bear knows you're not dead and is just satisfied you're down and apparently are no longer a threat.

You live in Canada, Bloof, what's the story with "playing dead" to a bear? I've heard people interviewed saying they played dead and the bear left them, but the interviewer never asked the the obvious questions I'm asking.